As EnlightenYourDay.com enters its fourth year of publication, I decided to expand my horizons and issue an open invitation to Artists, writers, and photographers who would like to contribute and share their work on EYD. What I’m looking for is Art, Photos, or Articles that will spark my readers imagination, enlighten their minds and inspire their dreams.
Open Invitation to Enlightened Artists, Photographers and Writers to contribute Artwork, publications, or Events. To Contribute visit my New Contribute Art Page and send me a message.
The following Artists are invited to contribute their Artwork, upcoming events or relevant News:
Open invitation to Writers and Bloggers:
– Write a guest post on a suitable topic for Enlighten Your Day and it will be shared with over 100,000 unique monthly visitors and over thousands of email subscribers and social media enthusiasts.
Open invitation to Photographers:
– Introduce a new audience to your work and share a photo blog post with some enlightening or inspiring pictures. A minimum of 10 photos are needed for each post. All contributed photos will be credited to you and will link back directly to the original source on your website or blog.
Open invitation to Visual Artists:
– You can write a quick introduction about your work or share information regarding an upcoming art show. The more pictures of your art work the better.
Open invitation for Book Reviews:
– If you’ve recently published a book that you think my readers would enjoy, drop me a message below and I would be happy to discuss writing a post or review about it for you. Note: it must be related to theme of EnlightenYourday.com to be considered for publication.
Open invitation to Environmentalists:
– If you have an upcoming project or information you would like to share about protecting the environment, increasing awareness, or thinking green. Please use the Contribute Art page and send a quick message. Enlighten Your Day is published out of Vancouver and is dedicated to protecting the environment and thinking green.
Open invitation to Self-help Gurus:
– Let’s help each other… Drop me a message with your thoughts
The Benefits of Contributing your Artwork:
– I’ll be sure to share a link to your blog or website and encourage my readers to check it out. You can also share links to your social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to help increase your followers.
Expand your Audience and Readership:
– You can introduce yourself to thousands of new readers who have a passion for Art, happiness, and enlightened philosophy. Whether you’re just beginning or an established professional, you will benefit from EnlightenYourDay’s over 100,000 unique visitors per month. Your post will also be shared with over 1100+ email subscribers and 3000+ Social Media enthusiasts. In addition, my posts often go viral on Facebook or Stumbleupon and have the ability to send you lots of new subscribers or buyers.
Increase your Page Rank and get your Art on Page 1 of Google:
– Yes I get on Page one of Google. Don’t believe me? Google ‘Quotes from the Alchemist’ and see it for yourself. I will make sure that your article or photo blog is properly Search Engine Optimized for maximum exposure. Moreover, feel free to add lots of links to your post that will redirect traffic to your site and increase your page rank.
Send me a quick message and I will respond promptly. If you have a link or 2 to your Artwork online – please include it. And of course some information about what you would like to share.
For Safety reasons, EYD currently doesn’t allow UPLOADING of Photos or Data at this time. We can exchange info and data via email.
Rule 1) Is your Artwork relevant to the Theme of Enlighten Your Day?
E.Y.D is committed to sharing what inspires the imagination, quickens the heart and enlightens the Soul. This blog is a gentle reminder to self, a guidepost, and umbrella. A Cybersphere portal sharing Simple Enlightenment & Beauty: Hoping 2 Inspire Peaceful Actions & Zen filled Days. Learn Valuable Lessons. Find Social Media friendly Laughs, Creativity, & Fun.
Rule 2) “In Art – their aren’t supposed to be any rules.” Banksy
Suggestion 1) I like to think that people come to my blog to see Artistic Beauty, Enlighten their thoughts, Find Inspiration and ultimate get a little 5 minute refresher about ALL THINGS GOOD.
Suggestion 2) Every Artist has a story to tell. What is your Art all about? How has being an Artist brought joy, peace, love, or Spiritual enlightenment into your life? What valuable lessons have you learned on your path to becoming an Artist? Why do you love it? What is your creative process and why? What or who inspires you? Can you make my audience smile, learn, and share? Let’s find out
Suggestion 3) I love great Quotes. I would like each guest post to start with a favorite quote from the contributing artist. It can be your favorite, or one that you think is relevant to the work you’re sharing.
Suggestion 4) If your submitting articles or essays – Please be sure that the content is original and has NOT BEEN ALREADY PUBLISHED ONLINE.
Suggestion 5) Try to engage my readers to comment by asking them a question.
Suggestion 6) I would like posts from visual Artist, Painter, Calligrapher, or Photographer to have a minimum of 10 pictures to a maximum of 25.
Here are three great Examples of what I am looking for…. Thanks for considering contributing your Artwork on EYD.
Contribute Articles, photos, and Art that sparks the imagination or enlightens the mind. Please be sure that all material is relevant to my audience and has a positive impact on my readership. Feel free to drop me a question or inquiry. To Contribute visit my New Contribute Art Page and send me a message.
Thank you and Kindest Regards,